Software Engineer 2
- Develops and maintains code and integrates software components into a fully functional software system.
- Troubleshoots basic software issues.
- Assists with test procedures and documenting test results to ensure software system requirements are met.
- Supports software research and development projects.
- Assists with the documentation and maintenance of architectures, requirements, algorithms, interfaces and designs for software systems.
Qualifications - External
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a ?US Person? as defined by 22 C.F.R. §
120.15 is required. ?US Person? includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Degree and typical experience in engineering classification:
Bachelor, Master or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science,
mathematics, physics or chemistry. ABET is the preferred, although not required, accreditation standard.
- Embedded SW experience using C++ highly desired.
- Experience with model-based development using MATLAB/Simulink desired.
Must be US Person for purposes of Export Compliance.
Reference Number: VEVBA