By Nick Curtin
It is that time of the year again to support The Jimmy Fund’s Rally against Cancer. The Jimmy Fund is a fantastic charity that has supported the fight against cancer contributing all donations to Boston’s Dana-Farber Cancer Institute since 1948. Since its founding in 1947, Dana-Farber has been committed to providing adults and children with cancer with the best treatment available today while developing tomorrow’s cures through cutting-edge research.
To learn more about the Jimmy Fund Charity: http://www.jimmyfund.org/
We have just created our team page on the Rally against Cancer website! This is our eighth year running! We encourage one and all to join Team Apollo online. Also, if you are an Apollo employee you can send payroll deduction requests through our accounting department.
To join the Apollo Team:
- Please go to the following webpage: http://www.rallyagainstcancer.org/2014/teamapollo
- Then in the top right corner of the page click “Join our Team”
- Fill out the corresponding personal information (60 seconds – tops)
- Choose your donation amount – As little as a $5 donation can help change the world
- Thank you for contributing to Team Apollo and the Jimmy Fund!
Please keep in mind that the journey does not have to stop after your initial contribution. Rally against Cancer provides you the tools to help spread the word and continue fundraising for this worthy cause. Please forgive the misspelling of our team name “Tean Apollo,” we were anxious to get the page up and start fighting back against cancer!